Although no passport is required of US citizens, Proof of Citizenship may be asked for to return to the United States mainland.
Proof of citizenship will be required to visit the British Virgin Islands.
- Birth Certificate and photo ID, or
- Transportation from the Airport to Sapphire Village Condominiums can be
arranged at GROUND TRANSPORTATION. Cost is $16 per person, one way.
This is about a 40 minute van ride.
- Rental Cars available at the airport or at Sapphire Beach.
- The condo will be ready by 4pm on the day of arrival (earlier if unit is cleaned
and ready for occupancy). It must be vacated by 10:30 AM on the day of departure (unless
other arrangments have been made.)
- Occupancy is limited to 4 individuals.
- No telephone is available in the condo. AT&T is the best cell phone service to use on Island - same rates that you experience in the states - no international or roaming charges.